We are riding to the birth place of *Lord Rama* “Ayodhya” ji. The ride starts from Delhi, we will explore the local culture, heritage, The city of Lord Rama Ayodhya. Explore the local market and mughlai cuisine of *Lucknow* .
*Day 1 (500km)*
Delhi – Agra – Lucknow
Ride thru the expressway, *view of Taj from Mehtab Bagh* , Reach Lucknow, food walk and explore local market
*Day 2 (135 km)*
Lucknow – Ayodhya
Early morning ride to Ayodhya ji, explore temples and Ghats around, ride back to Lucknow.
*Day 3 (500km)*
Morning visit to Bhool Bhuliaya(Maze) also known as Bada Imambara and Ride back to Delhi after breakfast.
Highlights of the Ride
1. Taj View from Mehtab Bagh Agra
1. Ayodhya ji (Temples and Ghat)
2. Lucknow (heritage sites, Food walk, local market)
1. Breakfast, Dinner, Evening Tea.
2. Stay in double or triple sharing basis
3. Experienced Tour Lead
4. Local Guide
5. Key Chain for Riders
2. Cost of repair in case of breakdown
3. Bike and fuel
4. Tickets for heritage sites